When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, Guard Street and Avast Secureline VPN are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Numerous security tools
- Solid 1024-bit encryption
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Shawn Gerrard on 06/05/2018Great security bundle, especially if you tend to lose or forget things a lot. The vpn part also allows me to access some popular websites that are restricted in my country, so kudos for that as well.
- Submitted By Jack Sutter on 04/24/2018I've been using guard street software for 3 years now and it keeps me perfectly safe without putting a huge cramp in my connection speed. I've used more vpns than I can count and enough security software to jam a woodchipper and guard street is where I finally pulled a break both in terms of price and utility.
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices. So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
Guard Street is a top-of-the-line cybersecurity provider that grants its users access to a multitude of privacy and security tools, including a powerful VPN. Read our honest Guard Street review for more information.