RusVPN and Avast Secureline VPN are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- Nice and simple UI
- Reliable performance
- Kill-switch feature
- No logs of VPN usage
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Garry on 12/09/2019A great extension that works quickly and smoothly. Everything opens, no problem. The speed is excellent, no "brakes" during operation. I advise it for all
- Submitted By Santa Leona on 12/05/2019Finally I found the VPN I was looking for. Works at 100%. I advise both for experienced users and for beginners. Personally, I have never failed. Thank you very much for your huge and very good work. I tried many vpn but your extension is the best. Works great for free expansion. Now thanks to your extension I could feel safe and know that everything is allright
- Submitted By David Mitchel on 12/03/2019I have used at least five different VPN providers over the years and Ivacy provides the best support by far. I wasn't expecting a solution to my geo-restriction problem but RUS VPN support solved the problem very quickly. I am particularly impressed that they use everyday English to communicate, rather than the comms jargon that most VPN support crews use.
- Submitted By Sam Newman on 06/18/2019I`ve been using this RusVPN service for a year and have never regretted it. Over the last six months, the number of servers has increased a lot. The support service answers very quickly to all my questions and help to find out new features in Windows app!
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices. So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
Avast Secureline VPN is a VPN provider that boasts good speeds and performance as well as bank-grade encryption. It offers great customer support, supports P2P sharing, and is very easy to use.