When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, Betternet and Trust.Zone are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Unlimited free version
- Allows P2P sharing
- Special Hexa protocol
- Strict no-logs policy
- Modern encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P traffic enabled
- 123 servers/72 zones
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Keith Frank, on 12/22/2016I wasn’t expecting such good service from a free app tbh. Good job!
- Submitted By Sheila Newton, on 11/28/2016Very good app I just wish there were more servers to choose from.
- Submitted By Barbara Zayne, on 09/12/2016It’s ok for a free app
- Submitted By Frank S on 11/02/2017Zero problems! Customer service is amazing...they helped me set up a VPN wireless network overseas and it works better than I could have ever imagined! Definitely recommend to any and everyone.
- Submitted By Lee Chan on 10/02/2017I am using trustzone from China and it works great, easy to switch servers which is a big plus from here. it also unblocks social networks for me)
- Submitted By Karl Peters on 07/19/2017I really like this app. Quick to set up, easy to use, does the job, what's not to love?
- Submitted By Irene Watson on 07/13/2017The first vpn that didn't make my connection grind to a halt.
Trust.Zone is a VPN provider launched in 2014 by Trusted Solutions Ltd, a software company from Mahe, Seychelles, a safe haven for VPN enterprises. To learn more, read our dedicated Trust.Zone review.