CactusVPN and VPN Unlimited are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- No activity logs policy
- Free trial version
- No DNS and IP leaks
- Good plan extensions
- Seven-day free trial
- Great user support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Laurence Reeves on 07/09/2018I have been with cactus for quite a few years now, I love the brand and customer service that they provide. Their website is very easy to use as well as their own VPN software that is provided, you simply enter your username and password then you're connected. They provide Secure Smart DNS and a VPN that is true no log data. Nord for example is over 60 where Cactus is only around 30, both comparisons for their yearly subscriptions. Cactus however provide multiple VPN locations and their Smart DNS for 54 per year, which i'm currently using. Download speeds are pretty good and never seem to drop, i've had the VPN connected on my phone for over 2 weeks since installing it and it's not dropped yet. If the connection does drop then their software (on mac/pc) will close any applications you do not want to use without a secure connection, then reopen once the VPN has reconnected.
- Submitted By Keisha Ford, on 01/21/2018It’s so cute and easy to use! Great thing, I can change whatever I want, whenever I want and open any website.
- Submitted By Damien Woods, on 11/06/2016Excellent! I switch my phones too often, I must say and it’s so good that I don’t have to go through all that trouble of subscribing all over again, erasing my old phone from my subscription, adding the new one… Very simple and useful!
- Submitted By Iris Barnaby, on 08/28/2016It works well, I watch Netflix all the time and can check any site, even when I’m on that restricted network at the library. I just don’t like so many options in my app, you know, I get confused sometimes since I’m not really sure what’s vpn, what’s proxy and what each of them does. Keep it simple, that’s the best.
- Submitted By Anfre on 03/10/2018Although the provider offers cheap Lifetime tariffs and promises money back guarantee, but 1. one has a problem to reach someone because opaque providers and partners and you get the money then on the shop account StackSocial well written, offered under the totally meaningless garbage becomes! It also took forever until you were ready to pay the money back. Then the provider is based in the US and logs everything goes.
- Submitted By Sam on 08/11/2017I was so impressed with VPN Unlimited that I went for a lifetime subscription last year. They had promised to be undetectable, by way of their KeepSolid Wise feature. Suddenly, this summer, BBC detected that I was not in the UK (I'm in the US). I tried every conceivable setting, but nothing helped. When I contacted VPN Unlimited, I was first lectured that their service is not there to circumvent geographical restrictions set by TV stations. However, they use exactly that as a selling point! See https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/info/more-about-vpn/access-content Then I was informed that there were aware of this and working on it, but, at any rate, I shouldn't expect a solution within the next 6 months. VERY DISAPPOINTING and kind of hypocritical. Thank goodness, so far other UK channels are still available to me. Oh, btw, for some reason LIVE BBC access still works.
- Submitted By Joanna Rose on 01/19/2017Cheap, great speed, streaming without any problems. Been using it for months and couldn’t be more satisfied.
- Submitted By Mark Adams on 12/15/2016Some servers are useless, but generally, the speed is good. I was worried about those WebRTC leaks, but found none so far.
VPN Unlimited is a VPN service that brings you excellent performance, unlimited bandwidth and speed, strong encryption, and the possibility to use torrents. It is affordable and offers a free trial.