Getflix and CactusVPN are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- VPN and DNS combined
- 200+ channels
- Non-stop support
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- No activity logs policy
- Free trial version
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Efe Demir on 05/04/2019I've been using Getflix since 2016 and I think it is far the most reliable and the best VPN SmartDNS service in the market. I don't understand why some people complain about. I think they are using SmartDNS and they don't know that DNS setup is different than VPN. Getflix has special SmartVPN networks where you can encrypt your traffic and also access American Netflix, BBC, Hulu, HBO and 100s of other channels. They also have SmartDNS network which works with almost any device including my Samsung SmartTV, so I don't need a VPN to stream from Netflix on my TV. Keep up the good work guys.
- Submitted By Chris harvey on 04/21/2019If you live in Australia & want US Netflix then don’t waste your time. Their VPNs are picked up straightaway by Netflix & blocked. A lot of time spent setting up routes in my modem & setting up OpenVpn. Tech support was helpful but no use in the end.
- Submitted By Amanda Mitchell on 12/21/2017I don’t hate it, but I don’t like it either. The setup was exhausting, open-source client – what’s up with that? It’s not a bad VPN, but there certainly are many better ones out there.
- Submitted By Laurence Reeves on 07/09/2018I have been with cactus for quite a few years now, I love the brand and customer service that they provide. Their website is very easy to use as well as their own VPN software that is provided, you simply enter your username and password then you're connected. They provide Secure Smart DNS and a VPN that is true no log data. Nord for example is over 60 where Cactus is only around 30, both comparisons for their yearly subscriptions. Cactus however provide multiple VPN locations and their Smart DNS for 54 per year, which i'm currently using. Download speeds are pretty good and never seem to drop, i've had the VPN connected on my phone for over 2 weeks since installing it and it's not dropped yet. If the connection does drop then their software (on mac/pc) will close any applications you do not want to use without a secure connection, then reopen once the VPN has reconnected.
- Submitted By Keisha Ford, on 01/21/2018It’s so cute and easy to use! Great thing, I can change whatever I want, whenever I want and open any website.
- Submitted By Damien Woods, on 11/06/2016Excellent! I switch my phones too often, I must say and it’s so good that I don’t have to go through all that trouble of subscribing all over again, erasing my old phone from my subscription, adding the new one… Very simple and useful!
- Submitted By Iris Barnaby, on 08/28/2016It works well, I watch Netflix all the time and can check any site, even when I’m on that restricted network at the library. I just don’t like so many options in my app, you know, I get confused sometimes since I’m not really sure what’s vpn, what’s proxy and what each of them does. Keep it simple, that’s the best.
Many of our readers have asked: Is Getflix legal? The short answer: 100%. Discover all about this fast and reliable VPN service with our expert review and Getflix reviews written by its users.