GOOSE VPN and Getflix are highly popular worldwide thanks to the high level of protection and anonymity they provide. They are fast, reliable, and safe, which is why we warmly recommend them as premium-quality VPN solutions. However, if you are curious to find out which one of them represents a more advantageous option, this GOOSE VPN VS Getflix comparison can help you see exactly how they compare to one another and which one boasts a more impressive offer.
- 97+ servers worldwide
- Streaming & P2P servers
- Killswitch (Windows)
- Free trial (500 MB)
- VPN and DNS combined
- 200+ channels
- Non-stop support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By RandyMan on 06/08/2018Simple and functional, solid speeds, but for me leak protection is a must.
- Submitted By Eric992 on 03/28/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars, but the free trial is just so ridiculous. First, it’s not even completely free if there is a verification fee, second, 500 MB. Why even call it a 30-day trial if you only get 500 MB, just say, you get 500 MB for free, without making it seem like you get to use it for free for a month. That said, I have no complaints about the VPN itself, it’s fast, P2P-friendly, no connection issues whatsoever.
- Submitted By Andrea H. on 01/22/2018Simple to use and actually works. I got the 50 GB plan because I don’t use VPN all the time, so it’s pretty cheap too.
- Submitted By feckinirish on 05/29/2019I'm using it in West Australia to stream US Netflix and access BBC iPlayer etc... from the UK. Setup is a breeze using Dynamic DNS to update my IP to Getflix. Currently not using their free VPN.Great service, good price and good support when needed.
- Submitted By Efe Demir on 05/04/2019I've been using Getflix since 2016 and I think it is far the most reliable and the best VPN SmartDNS service in the market. I don't understand why some people complain about. I think they are using SmartDNS and they don't know that DNS setup is different than VPN. Getflix has special SmartVPN networks where you can encrypt your traffic and also access American Netflix, BBC, Hulu, HBO and 100s of other channels. They also have SmartDNS network which works with almost any device including my Samsung SmartTV, so I don't need a VPN to stream from Netflix on my TV. Keep up the good work guys.
- Submitted By Chris harvey on 04/21/2019If you live in Australia & want US Netflix then don’t waste your time. Their VPNs are picked up straightaway by Netflix & blocked. A lot of time spent setting up routes in my modem & setting up OpenVpn. Tech support was helpful but no use in the end.
Many of our readers have asked: Is Getflix legal? The short answer: 100%. Discover all about this fast and reliable VPN service with our expert review and Getflix reviews written by its users.