Hide.me and SaferVPN are two excellent VPN providers that enjoy great popularity all over the world thanks to great overall service, but when it comes to deciding which of these companies to sign up for, things can get quite tricky.
- P2P friendly
- Kill switch
- Free plan
- No logs
- 700+ servers
- 24/7 Live support
- Easy to use
- Great speed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paula Terry on 07/21/2017I may be ignorant, but so is the support staff.
- Submitted By Jacob Wilson, on 06/21/2017It’s simple to install it, but that really doesn’t matter because it’s basically not working. It did have a few bright moments, but they lasted for like 10 minutes and then it goes off again.
- Submitted By Kelly Boaz, on 04/29/2017Very convenient and easy to use, even I had no problem installing it and I’m a real dummy when it comes to technology. I like the premium version, but it’s a bit pricey tbh.
- Submitted By Owen Irons, on 02/23/2017hide.me VPN is one of the best VPNs I’ve tried. Many servers, I can switch whenever I want. And it doesn’t affect the speed, which is a rare thing with VPNs. The problem is that you get proper service only when you subscribe for the plus plan, otherwise it’s not worth it.
- Submitted By Sophie Tanaka, on 03/04/2017Love its interface, just love it! So simple, so straightforward, every important option in sight. I’m watching movies and shows for hours and it never slows down, it doesn’t crush. Above all, it’s cheap. But I’ve discovered recently that they keep some tracks about my browsing, so I don’t like that. Please, change that.
- Submitted By Stephane M. on 09/09/2016My service keeps disconnecting. No idea whether this is something on my side or theirs.
- Submitted By Dale Gordon on 08/19/2016I don’t particularly like the SaferVPN client, I find it to be unnecessarily complicated. Customer support is excellent, quick and readily available, and I generally like what I’m getting for my money.
- Submitted By Buffalo Ben on 07/22/2016I had some terrible speeds with SaferVPN. I thought it was supposed to be like that but then I found out it’s not, my speeds were really ratty. Finally, I decided to contact the support staff and it turns out there was a problem with my ISP, so I took it to them and after a while they fixed it. Now everything works great.
SaferVPN is a reliable choice regardless of your device. This VPN provider comes with great features, custom clients, and an amazing help center with knowledgeable staff and good resources.