Hola and SunVPN both have some excellent qualities and, naturally, they each have their weaker sides. When deciding which VPN provider to sign up for, it is essential to look closely at those differences and to try to figure out which company fits your specific needs and preferences better.
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
- Plug-n-play client
- Minimal speed drops
- AES-256 encryption
- StealthVPN feature
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Nora Pratt on 11/20/2017It’s simple and it’s free, so yeah, I’m sticking with this one.
- Submitted By John Hudson on 08/03/2017Never trust Hola.
- Submitted By Brad Johnson, on 05/23/2017Not a crappy one, but not a great one either. It does open anything and it’s easy to operate, but it’s really slow.
- Submitted By Joana Moss, on 04/19/2017Amazing app, and so cheap! It flies on my phone, simply flies! Not a single website or video was blocked since I’ve started using Hola!
- Submitted By Nicholas Walker on 07/26/2017I went into this without thinking. It was a bit strange that they would ask me for so much stuff just to make an account. When I saw later on what info they store I canceled the service and never looked back!
- Submitted By Sharon Garcia on 07/13/2017Couldn't connect to most of the servers, which are not all that numerous to begin with.
- Submitted By Scott Lee on 06/21/2017Once I was able to connect the speed wasn't bad at all.
- Submitted By Jacob Price on 06/15/2017Not bad but I won't continue using it. There are much better options out there for less money.
The VPN market now features an innovative P2P VPN service, which enables anyone to use a VPN completely free of charge. If you want to learn more about Hola VPN, check out our detailed Hola review.