TouchVPN and Hola both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Perfectly easy to use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Smooth performance
- Satisfactory speeds
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Chandan kumar on 05/23/2018working great , speed is bit slow but manageable to stream videos from many sites , best part is free!
- Submitted By Kelly Ezell on 12/08/2017I know it’s free, but just because they decided to offer it for free does not mean they shouldn’t provide good service. I used TunnelBear before and I think I’ll go back to it.
- Submitted By Robert Brann on 11/04/2017Don’t bother with this one, you’re better off using no VPN at all.
- Submitted By Gabriele Milauro on 11/11/2018Last month I paid for the premium membership but for some strange reason my account type was "free", so I've sent an email to fix it and you never answered! Plus to make things worse this month I got a mail where I've been charged again with the new premium monthly membership...... Better to have nothing to do with this poor service
- Submitted By Nora Pratt on 11/20/2017It’s simple and it’s free, so yeah, I’m sticking with this one.
- Submitted By John Hudson on 08/03/2017Never trust Hola.
- Submitted By Brad Johnson, on 05/23/2017Not a crappy one, but not a great one either. It does open anything and it’s easy to operate, but it’s really slow.
The VPN market now features an innovative P2P VPN service, which enables anyone to use a VPN completely free of charge. If you want to learn more about Hola VPN, check out our detailed Hola review.