SaferVPN and VPN Unlimited are both premium VPN providers, renowned for their high quality of service. Which one you will end up subscribing to should depend mainly on some of the slight differences between them in certain important areas, as well as on the fact that one will simply fit your needs better.
- 700+ servers
- 24/7 Live support
- Easy to use
- Great speed
- No DNS and IP leaks
- Good plan extensions
- Seven-day free trial
- Great user support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By David Malchi on 07/28/2018Great VPN speeds, premium support and their Automatic Wi-Fi Security is unique .One of the Best VPNs I ever used.
- Submitted By Grace on 07/09/2018Good speed and support. I was able to use US Netflix. I think I will be using their service for a long time, I've used several VPN servers for the past few years. SaferVPN is the most reliable and fastest I've used.
- Submitted By Sophie Tanaka, on 03/04/2017Love its interface, just love it! So simple, so straightforward, every important option in sight. I’m watching movies and shows for hours and it never slows down, it doesn’t crush. Above all, it’s cheap. But I’ve discovered recently that they keep some tracks about my browsing, so I don’t like that. Please, change that.
- Submitted By Stephane M. on 09/09/2016My service keeps disconnecting. No idea whether this is something on my side or theirs.
- Submitted By Alice on 09/04/2018Excellent performance, good features, cheap...what's not to love? :)
- Submitted By Dan White on 07/18/2018Bought a lifetime subscription and am super satsified, everything works as promised and there are awesome features to play around with. Honest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anfre on 03/10/2018Although the provider offers cheap Lifetime tariffs and promises money back guarantee, but 1. one has a problem to reach someone because opaque providers and partners and you get the money then on the shop account StackSocial well written, offered under the totally meaningless garbage becomes! It also took forever until you were ready to pay the money back. Then the provider is based in the US and logs everything goes.
- Submitted By Sam on 08/11/2017I was so impressed with VPN Unlimited that I went for a lifetime subscription last year. They had promised to be undetectable, by way of their KeepSolid Wise feature. Suddenly, this summer, BBC detected that I was not in the UK (I'm in the US). I tried every conceivable setting, but nothing helped. When I contacted VPN Unlimited, I was first lectured that their service is not there to circumvent geographical restrictions set by TV stations. However, they use exactly that as a selling point! See https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/info/more-about-vpn/access-content Then I was informed that there were aware of this and working on it, but, at any rate, I shouldn't expect a solution within the next 6 months. VERY DISAPPOINTING and kind of hypocritical. Thank goodness, so far other UK channels are still available to me. Oh, btw, for some reason LIVE BBC access still works.
VPN Unlimited is a VPN service that brings you excellent performance, unlimited bandwidth and speed, strong encryption, and the possibility to use torrents. It is affordable and offers a free trial.