When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, VPNMaster and SaferVPN are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Servers in 14 countries
- Satisfactory compatibility
- No DNS leak protection
- Collects personal data
- 700+ servers
- 24/7 Live support
- Easy to use
- Great speed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sarah Johnson on 12/6/2017Installed it and it doesn’t work.
- Submitted By Mark Woody on 11/28/2017Tried it out, the speeds were horrible and it is not really free.
- Submitted By Paul Cowan on 08/21/2017Don’t know if it’s a scam but it is definitely crap.
- Submitted By Sophie Tanaka, on 03/04/2017Love its interface, just love it! So simple, so straightforward, every important option in sight. I’m watching movies and shows for hours and it never slows down, it doesn’t crush. Above all, it’s cheap. But I’ve discovered recently that they keep some tracks about my browsing, so I don’t like that. Please, change that.
- Submitted By Stephane M. on 09/09/2016My service keeps disconnecting. No idea whether this is something on my side or theirs.
- Submitted By Dale Gordon on 08/19/2016I don’t particularly like the SaferVPN client, I find it to be unnecessarily complicated. Customer support is excellent, quick and readily available, and I generally like what I’m getting for my money.
- Submitted By Buffalo Ben on 07/22/2016I had some terrible speeds with SaferVPN. I thought it was supposed to be like that but then I found out it’s not, my speeds were really ratty. Finally, I decided to contact the support staff and it turns out there was a problem with my ISP, so I took it to them and after a while they fixed it. Now everything works great.
SaferVPN is a reliable choice regardless of your device. This VPN provider comes with great features, custom clients, and an amazing help center with knowledgeable staff and good resources.