Should I go with Torguard or Avast Secureline VPN? This question troubles many people interested in VPN services. If you are trying to figure out which of the two VPN providers is better overall and which one will meet their specific needs and preferences the best, check out our detailed comparison.
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By yyyyyy on 09/24/2018Be aware they dont give refund!, before i make purchase they offfer 7 days refund but after purchase on first day of subscription! i make request for refund theay say theay cannot beacuse refund abuse is currently being attempted by many users? Why they misleading people that they offer 7 days refund? be aware that TorGuard dosent offer refund!
- Submitted By Kevin S on 07/17/2018The best VPN I've used. Very good speed (I'm getting the max of my connexion 120/30 ) and low ping.
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By Mia Kelly, on 05/24/2017Not the simplest client ever, but it works great. It’s fast, it’s safe, I can access any website even when I’m in school and the tech support is really helpful.
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices. So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
TorGuard is a user-friendly VPN provider that offers a lot of flexibility to their customers with various interesting features and pricing plans. Ideal for P2P sharing and unblocking sites.