Torguard and Betternet are two major VPN providers with attractive features and affordable plans. Still, you can only pick one, so which will it be? Deciding between the two can be quite a task for any new VPN user, which is why we decided to help with these detailed comparisons of the two companies.
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
- Unlimited free version
- Allows P2P sharing
- Special Hexa protocol
- Strict no-logs policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Alan on 06/16/2019Very solid, works great from the UAE and never lets me down while in hotels or when wanting to stream.
- Submitted By yyyyyy on 09/24/2018Be aware they dont give refund!, before i make purchase they offfer 7 days refund but after purchase on first day of subscription! i make request for refund theay say theay cannot beacuse refund abuse is currently being attempted by many users? Why they misleading people that they offer 7 days refund? be aware that TorGuard dosent offer refund!
- Submitted By Kevin S on 07/17/2018The best VPN I've used. Very good speed (I'm getting the max of my connexion 120/30 ) and low ping.
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By BAS on 08/22/2019Fabulous for a free VPN. Stable and little speed loss.
- Submitted By Keith Frank, on 12/22/2016I wasn’t expecting such good service from a free app tbh. Good job!
- Submitted By Sheila Newton, on 11/28/2016Very good app I just wish there were more servers to choose from.
- Submitted By Barbara Zayne, on 09/12/2016It’s ok for a free app
TorGuard is a renowned online security company that provides its users with excellent VPN, proxy, and private email services. Read more about its portfolio in this honest TorGuard review.