Torguard and Getflix are very popular VPN providers and they both offer premium services. If you are trying to decide which of these VPN companies to opt for, we understand that you are in quite a conundrum. The best thing to do is to compare them and see how they fare against each other.
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
- VPN and DNS combined
- 200+ channels
- Non-stop support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By yyyyyy on 09/24/2018Be aware they dont give refund!, before i make purchase they offfer 7 days refund but after purchase on first day of subscription! i make request for refund theay say theay cannot beacuse refund abuse is currently being attempted by many users? Why they misleading people that they offer 7 days refund? be aware that TorGuard dosent offer refund!
- Submitted By Kevin S on 07/17/2018The best VPN I've used. Very good speed (I'm getting the max of my connexion 120/30 ) and low ping.
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By Mia Kelly, on 05/24/2017Not the simplest client ever, but it works great. It’s fast, it’s safe, I can access any website even when I’m in school and the tech support is really helpful.
- Submitted By Efe Demir on 05/04/2019I've been using Getflix since 2016 and I think it is far the most reliable and the best VPN SmartDNS service in the market. I don't understand why some people complain about. I think they are using SmartDNS and they don't know that DNS setup is different than VPN. Getflix has special SmartVPN networks where you can encrypt your traffic and also access American Netflix, BBC, Hulu, HBO and 100s of other channels. They also have SmartDNS network which works with almost any device including my Samsung SmartTV, so I don't need a VPN to stream from Netflix on my TV. Keep up the good work guys.
- Submitted By Chris harvey on 04/21/2019If you live in Australia & want US Netflix then don’t waste your time. Their VPNs are picked up straightaway by Netflix & blocked. A lot of time spent setting up routes in my modem & setting up OpenVpn. Tech support was helpful but no use in the end.
- Submitted By Amanda Mitchell on 12/21/2017I don’t hate it, but I don’t like it either. The setup was exhausting, open-source client – what’s up with that? It’s not a bad VPN, but there certainly are many better ones out there.
- Submitted By Sam Blanc on 09/20/2017A solid VPN, nothing to write home about, but keeps you safe, speeds are ok, and considering the price, it’s a pretty good option.
Many of our readers have asked: Is Getflix legal? The short answer: 100%. Discover all about this fast and reliable VPN service with our expert review and Getflix reviews written by its users.