It is safe to say that Torguard and Hola are among the most popular VPN service providers in the world, so, naturally, deciding between the two can be quite a difficult task, at least until you compare them carefully and see how each of them does in some important aspects of VPN service.
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mia Kelly, on 05/24/2017Not the simplest client ever, but it works great. It’s fast, it’s safe, I can access any website even when I’m in school and the tech support is really helpful.
- Submitted By Felix Kingston, on 02/12/2017It works great once you manage to install it. Please do something about those mobile apps, it’s a torture to make it work on a phone.
- Submitted By Jackie D on 08/22/2016I picked TorGuard because they are really serious about p2p and torrents. I need that kind of service because I do a lot of p2p sharing. Designated servers are a terrific idea.
- Submitted By CapricornUSA on 08/06/2016Good, affordable service that could use some improvement in the speed and reliability department. Everything else is very good.
- Submitted By Nora Pratt on 11/20/2017It’s simple and it’s free, so yeah, I’m sticking with this one.
- Submitted By John Hudson on 08/03/2017Never trust Hola.
- Submitted By Brad Johnson, on 05/23/2017Not a crappy one, but not a great one either. It does open anything and it’s easy to operate, but it’s really slow.
- Submitted By Joana Moss, on 04/19/2017Amazing app, and so cheap! It flies on my phone, simply flies! Not a single website or video was blocked since I’ve started using Hola!
TorGuard is a user-friendly VPN provider that offers a lot of flexibility to their customers with various interesting features and pricing plans. Ideal for P2P sharing and unblocking sites.