It is safe to say that Torguard and Hola are among the most popular VPN service providers in the world, so, naturally, deciding between the two can be quite a difficult task, at least until you compare them carefully and see how each of them does in some important aspects of VPN service.
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Alan on 06/16/2019Very solid, works great from the UAE and never lets me down while in hotels or when wanting to stream.
- Submitted By yyyyyy on 09/24/2018Be aware they dont give refund!, before i make purchase they offfer 7 days refund but after purchase on first day of subscription! i make request for refund theay say theay cannot beacuse refund abuse is currently being attempted by many users? Why they misleading people that they offer 7 days refund? be aware that TorGuard dosent offer refund!
- Submitted By Kevin S on 07/17/2018The best VPN I've used. Very good speed (I'm getting the max of my connexion 120/30 ) and low ping.
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By Patricia Haas on 01/10/2020Everything is great apart from one thing, there is a log of my history and I didn’t know that when I was deciding on Hola. The whole point of vpn is anonymity and not that I think someone from the company is going to use it against me but I don’t feel comfortable knowing thath there’s a trace of my activities.
- Submitted By Lina Whitney on 11/07/2019I’ve read about the premium perks and I must say it really makes a difference! I use all Apple devices so for me it wasn’t really an option but was is impressive is that you can have up to 10 connections at the same time which I didn’t see anywhere else.
- Submitted By Patricia Freeman on 10/22/2019I posted my paintings on Hola. I quickly received $21, but couldn’t payout. I used PayPal to receive the money, but it kept prompting me to enter a confirmation number that was never sent. The other two forms payments were “coming soon.” I couldn’t close my account and you can’t send an email to hola because that link doesn’t work either. This app is shady and I wouldn’t suggest it to anyone.
- Submitted By Gabriele Milauro on 11/11/2018Last month I paid for the premium membership but for some strange reason my account type was "free", so I've sent an email to fix it and you never answered! Plus to make things worse this month I got a mail where I've been charged again with the new premium monthly membership...... Better to have nothing to do with this poor service
TorGuard is a renowned online security company that provides its users with excellent VPN, proxy, and private email services. Read more about its portfolio in this honest TorGuard review.