Torguard and SaferVPN are two VPN service providers that offer excellent plans and features at similar prices, which is how so many people end up confused trying to decide which one of these providers is better, leaving them unable to choose. There is a simple solution to this - you should compare them.
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
- 700+ servers
- 24/7 Live support
- Easy to use
- Great speed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mia Kelly, on 05/24/2017Not the simplest client ever, but it works great. It’s fast, it’s safe, I can access any website even when I’m in school and the tech support is really helpful.
- Submitted By Felix Kingston, on 02/12/2017It works great once you manage to install it. Please do something about those mobile apps, it’s a torture to make it work on a phone.
- Submitted By Jackie D on 08/22/2016I picked TorGuard because they are really serious about p2p and torrents. I need that kind of service because I do a lot of p2p sharing. Designated servers are a terrific idea.
- Submitted By CapricornUSA on 08/06/2016Good, affordable service that could use some improvement in the speed and reliability department. Everything else is very good.
- Submitted By Sophie Tanaka, on 03/04/2017Love its interface, just love it! So simple, so straightforward, every important option in sight. I’m watching movies and shows for hours and it never slows down, it doesn’t crush. Above all, it’s cheap. But I’ve discovered recently that they keep some tracks about my browsing, so I don’t like that. Please, change that.
- Submitted By Stephane M. on 09/09/2016My service keeps disconnecting. No idea whether this is something on my side or theirs.
- Submitted By Dale Gordon on 08/19/2016I don’t particularly like the SaferVPN client, I find it to be unnecessarily complicated. Customer support is excellent, quick and readily available, and I generally like what I’m getting for my money.
- Submitted By Buffalo Ben on 07/22/2016I had some terrible speeds with SaferVPN. I thought it was supposed to be like that but then I found out it’s not, my speeds were really ratty. Finally, I decided to contact the support staff and it turns out there was a problem with my ISP, so I took it to them and after a while they fixed it. Now everything works great.
TorGuard is a user-friendly VPN provider that offers a lot of flexibility to their customers with various interesting features and pricing plans. Ideal for P2P sharing and unblocking sites.