Torguard or UnblockUS, that is the question. If you are having a hard time deciding between the two VPN service providers, the best thing to do is to see how each of them does in certain important areas of service. Then you will be able to make a smart decision based on your findings and on your needs.
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
- Great compatibility
- 7-day free trial
- Simple and intuitive
- Zero connection logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By Mia Kelly, on 05/24/2017Not the simplest client ever, but it works great. It’s fast, it’s safe, I can access any website even when I’m in school and the tech support is really helpful.
- Submitted By Felix Kingston, on 02/12/2017It works great once you manage to install it. Please do something about those mobile apps, it’s a torture to make it work on a phone.
- Submitted By Jackie D on 08/22/2016I picked TorGuard because they are really serious about p2p and torrents. I need that kind of service because I do a lot of p2p sharing. Designated servers are a terrific idea.
- Submitted By Boakyewaa Glover on 06/07/2018I've used Unblock-Us for 6 years!! Without any interruption, cancellation, or changes. I signed up in 2012 and I'm billed each month like clock work. The service has become a very integral and normal part of my entertainment life. I live online, on my Apple TV, Amazon TV and the like. I moved from the US 6 years ago and if I hadn't set this up I would have missed so many shows. I am a movie and TV junkie so Unblock-Us has been fueling my addiction. Just recently though, I've tried to use it to watch some UK shows on NowTV but it's not working. I don't know if I should switch or not. I almost feel like I would be breaking up with a boyfriend. Definitely one of my longest relationships ever! I signed up to Unblock-Us when I moved from the US to another country in 2012 and joined an American company in the country. I recently resigned after 6 years, so maybe it's time to also explore new DNS/VPN providers?
- Submitted By Brian Borrero on 01/15/2018The speeds are ok at best. Most of the time, it’s not annoying, but sometimes it is, so I can’t really recommend it, there are better VPNs, ExpressVPN for one.
- Submitted By Adam Dahlberg on 11/10/2017An average VPN with average speeds and below-average privacy.
- Submitted By Ryan Larkins on 07/19/2017Thank God for the trial. Not that it’s awful, but there are definitely way better options out there.
TorGuard is a user-friendly VPN provider that offers a lot of flexibility to their customers with various interesting features and pricing plans. Ideal for P2P sharing and unblocking sites.