VPNMaster and TORGUARD are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This VPNMaster VS TORGUARD comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Servers in 14 countries
- Satisfactory compatibility
- No DNS leak protection
- Collects personal data
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sarah Johnson on 12/6/2017Installed it and it doesn’t work.
- Submitted By Mark Woody on 11/28/2017Tried it out, the speeds were horrible and it is not really free.
- Submitted By Paul Cowan on 08/21/2017Don’t know if it’s a scam but it is definitely crap.
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By Mia Kelly, on 05/24/2017Not the simplest client ever, but it works great. It’s fast, it’s safe, I can access any website even when I’m in school and the tech support is really helpful.
- Submitted By Felix Kingston, on 02/12/2017It works great once you manage to install it. Please do something about those mobile apps, it’s a torture to make it work on a phone.
- Submitted By Jackie D on 08/22/2016I picked TorGuard because they are really serious about p2p and torrents. I need that kind of service because I do a lot of p2p sharing. Designated servers are a terrific idea.
TorGuard is a user-friendly VPN provider that offers a lot of flexibility to their customers with various interesting features and pricing plans. Ideal for P2P sharing and unblocking sites.