The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. GOOSE VPN and Unblock-Us have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our GOOSE VPN VS Unblock-Us comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- 97+ servers worldwide
- Streaming & P2P servers
- Killswitch (Windows)
- Free trial (500 MB)
- Great compatibility
- 7-day free trial
- Simple and intuitive
- Zero connection logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Andy Hooper on 12/08/2019I told my wife this is a perfect vpn for her since it doesn’t require any technical knowledge. I’ve tried it for a month, it 13$ which is not that cheap considering it offers basic stuff but when you pay for a year it’s only 4.99 and I think that’s ok!
- Submitted By Garrett Heath on 04/20/2019In all honesty, fro the looks of it this vpn was really offputting. It looked like some unfinished project without much to offer but in reality it is a decent product. What I like the most is that is easy to install and operational for windows and ios. I have it as a chrome extension which is even quicker to launch.
- Submitted By RandyMan on 06/08/2018Simple and functional, solid speeds, but for me leak protection is a must.
- Submitted By Eric992 on 03/28/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars, but the free trial is just so ridiculous. First, it’s not even completely free if there is a verification fee, second, 500 MB. Why even call it a 30-day trial if you only get 500 MB, just say, you get 500 MB for free, without making it seem like you get to use it for free for a month. That said, I have no complaints about the VPN itself, it’s fast, P2P-friendly, no connection issues whatsoever.
- Submitted By Cynthia L Colombo on 09/12/2019I have been emailing back and forth for 6 HOURS and my relatively simple problem is still not solved. If I was able to talk to a person, like in the past, this would have been a 15 minute fix. I have had this same problem everytime I change routers and when I could talk to someone over the phone it was resolved quickly and easily.
- Submitted By Tee Frank on 08/27/2019Hours and hours of back and forth emails- but no results. ZERO phone access to Customer Support. They probably just outsourced it to India- but no one seems to care at this Company.
- Submitted By tre dog on 03/01/2019unblockUS worked great until it didn't. in fact stopped working at all. cancelled service but still keep getting charged on credit card. emailed support and no reply. fishy..
Unblock-Us is a company that offers SmartVPN and SmartDNS instead of traditional VPN services. They boast excellent speeds, support a wide variety of channels, and provide great device compatibility.