Speedify and Unblock-Us both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Two services in one
- Solid encryption
- Unlimited downloads
- 1GB free per month
- Great compatibility
- 7-day free trial
- Simple and intuitive
- Zero connection logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Thomas on 05/07/2018Love it, I bond 4 wifi connections in my terrible hotel and get actual usable home speeds!
- Submitted By Alicia Kear on 01/28/2018I don’t really understand how it works, but I like that it’s fast and I get 1 free GB every month, which is more than enough for me.
- Submitted By Martin Sanders on 12/11/2017Awesome speeds, bad support, virtually no features.
- Submitted By Paul Carter on 10/22/2017The whole bonding thing really works. Not a huge boost in speed but still faster than any other vpn I used so far.
- Submitted By Boakyewaa Glover on 06/07/2018I've used Unblock-Us for 6 years!! Without any interruption, cancellation, or changes. I signed up in 2012 and I'm billed each month like clock work. The service has become a very integral and normal part of my entertainment life. I live online, on my Apple TV, Amazon TV and the like. I moved from the US 6 years ago and if I hadn't set this up I would have missed so many shows. I am a movie and TV junkie so Unblock-Us has been fueling my addiction. Just recently though, I've tried to use it to watch some UK shows on NowTV but it's not working. I don't know if I should switch or not. I almost feel like I would be breaking up with a boyfriend. Definitely one of my longest relationships ever! I signed up to Unblock-Us when I moved from the US to another country in 2012 and joined an American company in the country. I recently resigned after 6 years, so maybe it's time to also explore new DNS/VPN providers?
- Submitted By Brian Borrero on 01/15/2018The speeds are ok at best. Most of the time, it’s not annoying, but sometimes it is, so I can’t really recommend it, there are better VPNs, ExpressVPN for one.
- Submitted By Adam Dahlberg on 11/10/2017An average VPN with average speeds and below-average privacy.
- Submitted By Ryan Larkins on 07/19/2017Thank God for the trial. Not that it’s awful, but there are definitely way better options out there.
Speedify is a mix of Internet speed boosting and a VPN. It allows you to enjoy VPN protection minus the usual speed drops. Learn all about it in our detailed review and Speedify reviews written by its users.