When it comes to VPN service providers, Unblock-US and SunVPN are definitely among the top leaders on the market. Precisely for that reason, many users find themselves in quite a dilemma: which one should I pick? Which one is better for me? We suggest a simple solution: compare them and find out.
- Great compatibility
- 7-day free trial
- Simple and intuitive
- Zero connection logs
- Plug-n-play client
- Minimal speed drops
- AES-256 encryption
- StealthVPN feature
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Brian Borrero on 01/15/2018The speeds are ok at best. Most of the time, it’s not annoying, but sometimes it is, so I can’t really recommend it, there are better VPNs, ExpressVPN for one.
- Submitted By Adam Dahlberg on 11/10/2017An average VPN with average speeds and below-average privacy.
- Submitted By Ryan Larkins on 07/19/2017Thank God for the trial. Not that it’s awful, but there are definitely way better options out there.
- Submitted By Jeremy MI on 06/12/2017Unblock-us is a very unstable service. I use their SmartDNS cuz I only want to watch Hulu and stuff but the connection is dropping like every hour or so. I canceled my subscription but they still billed me for the period I paid, didn't give me my money back.
- Submitted By Nicholas Walker on 07/26/2017I went into this without thinking. It was a bit strange that they would ask me for so much stuff just to make an account. When I saw later on what info they store I canceled the service and never looked back!
- Submitted By Sharon Garcia on 07/13/2017Couldn't connect to most of the servers, which are not all that numerous to begin with.
- Submitted By Scott Lee on 06/21/2017Once I was able to connect the speed wasn't bad at all.
- Submitted By Jacob Price on 06/15/2017Not bad but I won't continue using it. There are much better options out there for less money.
Unblock-Us is a company that offers SmartVPN and SmartDNS instead of traditional VPN services. They boast excellent speeds, support a wide variety of channels, and provide great device compatibility.