VyprVPN and Getflix are among the most popular VPN companies in the world, and for many good reasons. They share many common qualities and they are generally very similar, but they can't both be equally good for you, due to the simple fact that in some areas, one does a bit better than the other.
- Extraordinary speeds
- 700+ servers
- NAT firewall
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- VPN and DNS combined
- 200+ channels
- Non-stop support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By John Nichol on 07/19/2017Good VPN, but what’s up with the log keeping? They should really think about changing that, they would get a lot more users.
- Submitted By Janine Foster, on 06/21/2017This is the best VPN I’ve ever installed and I’ve installed dozen, just to be clear. It works great at home, it works great when I travel, no complaints whatsoever! Even when I’m abroad it feels like I’m home because I can surf the net without a single obstacle.
- Submitted By Lina Li, on 04/30/2017I’ve used much, much better VPNs before and Vypr is just nah. It works, yes, but sometimes I wonder whether it works for me or against me. It drops out quite often, makes my internet slow and I can’t even torrent. The only thing I manage to do is to open Facebook when I’m in China, but it’s slow as well.
- Submitted By Roger Jameson, on 03/28/2017We’ve been struggling with trashy vpns for years and I was so happy when we discovered Vypr. We’re on premium, so the whole family uses it. Movies are streaming, files are uploading, everything works great.
- Submitted By Amanda Mitchell on 12/21/2017I don’t hate it, but I don’t like it either. The setup was exhausting, open-source client – what’s up with that? It’s not a bad VPN, but there certainly are many better ones out there.
- Submitted By Sam Blanc on 09/20/2017A solid VPN, nothing to write home about, but keeps you safe, speeds are ok, and considering the price, it’s a pretty good option.
- Submitted By Norah Gareth, on 06/29/2017One of the best that I’ve tried. Streaming is flawless all the time! I just had some problems reaching the support, but it’s not that big of a deal.
- Submitted By Theresa Hughes, on 05/21/2017Perfect for streaming whatever you want! When I’m down binge-watching rom-coms, Getflix is my best friend, Netflixs runs so smoothly!
Many of our readers have asked: Is Getflix legal? The short answer: 100%. Discover all about this fast and reliable VPN service with our expert review and Getflix reviews written by its users.