The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. RusVPN and VyprVPN have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our RusVPN VS VyprVPN comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Nice and simple UI
- Reliable performance
- Kill-switch feature
- No logs of VPN usage
- Extraordinary speeds
- 700+ servers
- NAT firewall
- Zero-knowledge DNS
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Garry on 12/09/2019A great extension that works quickly and smoothly. Everything opens, no problem. The speed is excellent, no "brakes" during operation. I advise it for all
- Submitted By Santa Leona on 12/05/2019Finally I found the VPN I was looking for. Works at 100%. I advise both for experienced users and for beginners. Personally, I have never failed. Thank you very much for your huge and very good work. I tried many vpn but your extension is the best. Works great for free expansion. Now thanks to your extension I could feel safe and know that everything is allright
- Submitted By David Mitchel on 12/03/2019I have used at least five different VPN providers over the years and Ivacy provides the best support by far. I wasn't expecting a solution to my geo-restriction problem but RUS VPN support solved the problem very quickly. I am particularly impressed that they use everyday English to communicate, rather than the comms jargon that most VPN support crews use.
- Submitted By Sam Newman on 06/18/2019I`ve been using this RusVPN service for a year and have never regretted it. Over the last six months, the number of servers has increased a lot. The support service answers very quickly to all my questions and help to find out new features in Windows app!
- Submitted By D Kanellos on 08/16/2019Based on positive reviews, I tried VyprVPNs risk free trial. As is customary amongst many providers, they charge your credit card on enrollment. The IP address assigned geolocated to three different countries, apparently had not completed transition. My streaming traffic was blocked for in-country restriction. Contacting support was no help of course so I canceled the service. Three inquiries and several weeks later, no refund. Doing my part to inform the public. Buyer beware.
- Submitted By Peter Samuel on 03/28/2019I can describe this VPN as a DISASTER! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS VPN! TRIAL VERSION??? There is no trial version without your credit card or PayPal address and payment!!! Except that VPN demands your POSTAL CODE, without it you cannot register for a TRIAL 3 day version. After this HELL, I could not log in and I had to change my password, After this "password change disaster" I got this message from vyprvpn: "Internal Server Error: Our server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. The appropriate people have been notified, and the problem will be corrected shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience."
- Submitted By John on 03/05/2019First, to be fair, I have to mention that the VPN service itself is okay. It usually works, has lots of servers to choose from and is relatively stable. It's worth noting however that if you use Vypr from China, there has been lot of downtime lately (late 2018 to early 2019), sometimes up to 3 weeks at a time. Now, my big complaint is that they seem to have really shady business practices with paying customers. I first registered with VyprVPN in 2014 with what they called at the time a PRO account, paying $99.99/year for the service. In 2017, the PRO service was discontinued and replaced with what they call the PREMIUM service, costing $80/year. Problem is, they never informed me or other customers by email about this so, if you didn't personally change from PRO to Premium in account settings, you would still be paying $99.99 yearly for their $80 Premium service, which I did until today. When I contacted their customer service about this, all they could manage to say was that it wasn't their responsibility to change their customer's payment plan and that they could do nothing about the extra money I had been paying them for the last 2 years. So, for the last 2 years, I paid VyprVPN either $19.99 or $39.98 extra that I didn't have to pay (depending on when in 2017 they switched from PRO to Premium). Might not seem like a lot but when you consider that they probably have thousands + customers and that I'm unlikely to be the only one with this problem...Terrible service!
- Submitted By John Nichol on 07/19/2017Good VPN, but what’s up with the log keeping? They should really think about changing that, they would get a lot more users.
One of the strongest players on the VPN market, VyprVPN will impress you with its number of servers and IP addresses and superb security features. Great choice for protecting your online privacy.